Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Seattle Scenery

The weather in Seattle last weekend was beautiful despite the forecast of rain. I spent most of the day Saturday battling with the DMV, followed by a fantastic nap and ended they day by taking a drive around Magnolia in the beautiful 70 degree weather.
This is a shot of the city from the same location as before. Only this time the weather wasn't so gloomy.

I stopped at a nearby park to get some shots of the water and the sunset. The evening could not have been more perfect.

On Monday I tried to foster a love for the outdoors and Lindsay and I took a hike through Discovery Park to the beach.
It was fine on the way down, but I couldn't help worrying about the way back up.

Once we got there I could only think about how beautiful it was! I loved it. I'll definitely be heading back.

Isn't my neighborhood fantastic?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seattle is beautiful!