Friday, May 09, 2008

Is It Morning?

I'm not quite sure why this week was so exhausting, but it was.  I have been wishing for the weekend since Monday! So when 5:30 rolled around all I could think about was how great it was going to feel to do nothing for the rest of the night.  

My original plans were to sit on the couch and read or watch TV while enjoying an ice cold Diet Coke and some sort of junk food, but when I got home I walked directly to my bedroom, cleared off my bed and crawled into it.  

This was where Lindsay found me when she got home a 20 minutes later, where I found myself at 10:20pm when I finally woke up from a great nap and where I find myself now at 11:40pm as I'm getting ready to turn out the light for the night.

Isn't life without real responsibilities great?

3 comments:

Maria said...

Steph! Wow, you're a good blogger. Shane and I just started a blog, so I'm trying to learn how. Also, I need to start taking more pictures. So, are you loving Seattle?! Our blog is okafamily.blogspot.com by the way.

Jill Clark said...

Don't you love when you can come home and do that? My Friday nights pretty much consist of reading or TV and going to bed early.

Why did you have to take my social life with you?

stephanielynn said...

You could always come live in the "den"...it's cleaned up now!