Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Time Waster

I have a lot of work to do tonight. I set up my VPN, brought my laptop home and was determined to work (while of course squeezing in a little AI).  

It's now 10:15 and I haven't even pulled my laptop out of the bag.

What I have done is gone to dinner at a trashy Mexican place in Magnolia (and loved it), drove 20 minutes to Beacon Hill for Dairy Queen only to discover that Buttface (my GPS) did me wrong and there was no DQ to be found, had a family jam night with Linds (I'm getting better at the guitar!), caught up on blogs, personal email and Perez, watched AI and blogged.

I've done everything but the one thing I was supposed to do. It's one of my talents.

2 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I love that you are still calling him Buttface! That will forever make me laugh!

Αναστασία said...

Haha, that's one of MY talents too! It just means we rule at multi-tasking.