Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paying for Torture

Last night Lindsay and I paid a lot of money to get our butts kicked twice a week.  That's right my friends, we now have personal trainers.

I've been contemplating the idea for over a year.  The plan was to get one after I got back from Hawaii last May, but instead I stopped going to the gym altogether. Pretty much the same thing, right?

Right now I'm kind of excited about it. Our first session is tomorrow so ask me on Friday how excited I am then...

4 comments:

Jill Clark said...

Good for you guys! I am totally jealous, I wish I had the money to pay for that! I would love for someone else to come up with my motivation.

Matthew said...

Good job! Curious to know how long you spend with this taskmaster each time and how many weeks you signed up for.

Matthew said...

Good job! Curious to know how long you spend with this taskmaster each time and how many weeks you signed up for.

Anonymous said...

i JUST posted something about losing weight myself. stay in there girl. it will happen. even if it seems it's taking it's PRECIOUS time! :)