Friday, May 30, 2008

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks

There's something about baseball that just makes me happy. I love the whole atmosphere! There's nothing better than a summer night at the ballpark with a hot dog and a diet coke. Tonight Lindsay and I made our way to Safeco Field for the Mariners/Tigers game. It wasn't quite a "summer night", but was still a lot of fun.
I loved this view of the sign, especially with the sun setting behind it.
Linds opted for the pizza/diet coke combo.
I went for the jumbo hot dog and diet coke. It was delish!
The view of the city from the park was fantastic. I love this city!
We were too far away to get any great pictures of the field, but I promised my Uncle Joe that I would post pictures of this game so he could get "sick with envy". 
In other Detroit sports news, the Pistons lost to the Celtics tonight. Bummer, but I'm sure they'll be back next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think that's where i got my love for hot dogs. :) i also love bundling up at a football game. weird. but true. :)