Thursday, May 29, 2008

Did I really pay for this?

I survived my first session with the trainer. Tonight we focused on legs and then I did cardio while Lindsay had her session. 

It's going to be a LONG six months. 

I didn't think it was going to be easy, but I didn't think it would be that hard! I'm worse off than I thought! By the time we were done my legs felt like jello and I'm sure I looked like an idiot trying to walk. I pushed through and still got in a couple of miles on the elliptical, which actually made my legs feel better. 

If only you could have seen Lindsay and I hobbling around the house this evening. I'm sure it was amusing. There are four flights of stairs and poor Linds had to make her way to the top. Although I think going down is worse than going up.

I'm going back for another session of torture on Saturday morning. I'm not quite sure what I've gotten myself into.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that's great! because even though it hurts, think of the end results. i need to go back working out. :(

Jill Clark said...

I think that is great! Despite the pain, I am really jealous!

Jill Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Welcome to my world but times two for me. It feels good though to know you worked that hard.