Friday, May 02, 2008

Pomp and Circumstance

My brother graduated from college today and I'm so happy I was able to be there.  Even though I was nervous about taking a day off during the second week of my new job, I think it was worth it.
How cute are he and his prego wife?
Last night Geoff picked me up from the airport and took me to his house. When I got there my mom was sitting on the couch!  What a surprise!  G&L flew her out for all the celebrations this weekend and no one knew about it.  She surprised each person as the day unfolded - me last night, Julie & Dave this afternoon, Amanda at graduation, Annie at dinner and Brian tonight after dinner.

It's been a good 24 hours.

3 comments:

Jill Clark said...

That is so fun! I love getting to be with family! That is fun you got to come back to Utah too. I don't know when you are leaving, or if you have, but if not I would love to get together!

Anonymous said...

it was a really nice weekend huh? i would love copies of your photos. (especially dave's!) :)

stephanielynn said...

It was a great weekend. I'll send you a CD of my pictures soon.