Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dear Seattle

Dear Seattle,
I haven't found much fault with you since we were formally introduced a few weeks ago, but today I might have found something. 

You see, it's just too early in the year to be 85 degrees. I mean, 85 degrees in May does not give me hope for the rest of the summer. Especially when I live in a town house that doesn't have central air. Do you see my dilemma? I'm torn between being grateful for the sunshine and wishing it were cold and rainy so I wouldn't be sweating on my leather couch or burning my legs on the seats in Lindsay's car.

The weather man is saying that you'll be 70 degrees tomorrow and then in the 60's for the next week, so that's good. Maybe you've come to your senses.

I just want to make this relationship work. Hopefully we can come to a compromise.

Love,
Stephanie

No comments: