Thursday, May 22, 2008

SLH Club: Established 1990

My childhood bestie is getting married tomorrow. And as a result, the membership of the SLH Club (our 3rd grade creation) is going from 2 to 1. Tomorrow she'll be joining the SLL Club.

I always imagined that I would be there on her wedding day (and her for mine, providing that day ever happens to come) but I won't be there for various reasons that can be summed up as circumstances not allowing. 

Even though I'm sad that I can't be there, I'm just so happy for her! I'm sure I would be a different person if she hadn't been in my life all those years; if I hadn't had her to lean on when high school got confusing.

I know, I know...this post is too serious and infused with real emotion about something other than television, but it's just something I've been thinking about.

I just wanted to say 'Congratulations, Sarah!'

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks Steph! I think I already told you, but your card made me cry...we missed you at the wedding, but we hope to see you on any and all of your future east coast tours. Love you!