Friday, May 23, 2008

Was it my CTR ring or the green jello I bring for lunch?

Well, the cat's out of the bag. I'm Mormon. {gasp} I know, right?

I mean, I wasn't keeping it a secret from my new co-workers; I just wasn't announcing it. I'm sure the living in Utah, graduating from BYU and "No thanks. I don't drink." parts of my life were probably good clues. But then again, maybe it was the day I wore the Shade cap sleeve shirt under a tank top of sorts. 

Either way at least one person put 2 and 2 together because today Chats McGee who sits across from me said, "So, have you found a Mormon church around here yet?" I will admit I was a little surprised by the question and all I managed to say was "Yeah, I have".

I don't know why this all feels so foreign to me. I'm acting like I grew up in Utah. I think I just lived in the bubble for too long.

No comments: