Friday, May 16, 2008

Dop Quop

I've been craving a Blizzard from DQ for weeks. A couple weeks ago we set out to find one using my GPS, but there wasn't one to be found. So, tonight Linds and I decided to plan our night around Dairy Queen. We knew there was one by the temple so we made our way over the water to have dinner in Issaquah, followed by shopping at The Rack and then a delicious Blizzard.
If you look closely right in the center of this picture you can see Mount Rainier covered in snow.
The temple looks beautiful at night. Anyone know why Moroni is facing West?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(i wasn't going to comment anymore because anonymous doesn't really know me. but since they don't who cares)

why is moroni facing west? that's weird. the temple looks beautiful!

Sarah said...

there is almost nothing better than a dq blizzard. the one by my house got torn down last year and i am still depressed about it. glad you found yourself one.