I had a rough week. I won't go into the details, but just trust me on this one. After the dust started to settle I realized that I had learned a thing or two along the way.
1. Something that is seemingly small can have a very large impact.
2. I'm all too willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
3. It's important to get a second opinion. Or third.
4. I need to trust my gut.
5. My parents may be thousands of miles away, but they are still an excellent source of support.
6. Mom & Pop stores are where it's at. They may not be the cheapest, but the level of service they can provide is leaps and bounds above a big box store.
7. Even if someone can't offer a solution to a problem, just hearing "We'll get through this" is all I need.
8. Buying a Dyson will never be the wrong choice.
Here's to better luck next week.