Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not What I Expected To Wake Up To

Have I ever mentioned that my cat is part human? I believe I may have in post #1. The events of last night are further proof.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a rustling sound. I looked at the clock - 1am - and realized the noise was coming from next to my bed. I glanced over the edge tentatively, worried what I might find (I've had bad experiences with mice. Refer to October 2006 posts.) and saw what appeared to be Max eating paper. I flipped on the light to find that he had...

1. Gotten into my purse
2. Removed ONLY a pack of Orbitz gum from said purse
3. Opened the package
4. Torn out every single piece of gum
5. Proceeded to suck on/chew it all.

 I caught my cat chewing gum at 1 am. 

Try and tell me he's not part human. 

Update: Last night (in the middle of the night) I caught him digging in the trash can to find the gum. Apparently Orbitz Sweet Mint is kitty crack.

5 comments:

Annie said...

i cannot stop laughing!!!

Anonymous said...

what!!! he is so crazy! max!! eating gum!? eating gum! he is seriously crazy. but good thing it was gum and not a mouse.

Lindsay Jane said...

maybe he can use and flush the toilet next

Xi Eta Chapter said...

LOL Max is so precious

Xi Eta Chapter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.