Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Don't Play Softball

Another session with my trainer down. I wish I had more interesting things to blog about, but I just don't. So, another post about the gym it is!

Jafar is growing on me. He still doesn't count and the other night I did 25 reps of something instead of 15 because he was too busy texting, but it doesn't bother me as much. Although, he still says whatever comes to his mind...

Here are a few examples from tonight.

Example #1
J: Did you play softball when you were younger?
M: No, why?
J: You just look like a softball player.
M: What does that mean? [Thinking to myself - Is he trying to tell me I look like a lesbian?]
J: You just have the face. Kind of mean. I can just picture you whipping that ball.
M: Huh.

Example #2
J: Have your arms always been this way?
M: What way?
J: Like...weak.

Example #3
J: I can just see you getting in a fight and someone having to pull you off of the other person.
M: Seriously? Why do you think I'm so mean? I'm actually really shy.
J: Now, I can see the sweet and innocent side too, but it seems like if someone makes you mad they'd better watch out.

Apparently I look like I want to kill someone at the gym. Maybe I just really hate lunges. 

6 comments:

Αναστασία said...

He texts while he's training you? That sounds unprofessional. You should tell him that ;]

Jill Clark said...

I love this post! I totally know thos people that just spit out whatever comes to mind, and continue to not even realize that it may be awkward, mean, or just odd. Some people need a reality check or social skills.

Kitty said...

Can I just say that this guy is very unprofessional and I think he is a jerk!

Chandra Wruble said...

personally I have always been scared of you, glad you dont live in MI. LOL J/K!!!!
You want me to come there? I will show him who is mean!!!

Mreen said...

um.. i played softball.. :)

stephanielynn said...

LOL...No offense to anyone who actually DID play softball:)