Saturday, June 28, 2008

HutchHeads

Last night Lindsay and I made our way to Capitol Hill to see Eric Hutchinson. I hadn't been to a show in a while so I was pretty excited. Aside from it being nearly 120 degrees in the venue, it was great.
Here we are before things started.
We got to meet Eric afterwards and you can see how sweaty we all are.
Below is a video of one of my favorite songs Ok, It's Alright With Me. I accidentally cut it off in the middle so the second half is below as well.

Part II


This is a clip of another goodie, Oh!.


All in all it was a great time. Eric was funny, he sounded great live, I got a t-shirt....I can't think of a better way to spend a Friday night.

2 comments:

Kourtni said...

Hey, it's Kourtni Jefferson. How are you? You have a super cute blog. I especially appreciate the posts about what happened on the bus... VERY interesting things can happen there. Are you loving Seattle? Feel free to visit my blog anytime! kojosteorts.blogspot.com

Αναστασία said...

Oh my gosh, you are SO LUCKY Stephanie!
I am so jealous!
Annie introduced me to Eric's music and made me a CD, and I LOVE him.
Aside from being incredibly talented, he also looks super cute ;)