Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm an Adult

Before one of my meetings started this morning the group was talking about the 17 high school girls that made a pact to get pregnant. Chats McGee seemed to be the only one who hadn't heard about it and he asked, How do you all know about this?. Just as I was about to reply, I read it on Perez, everyone else said they heard about it on the Today Show this morning.

Right. The Today Show. Uhh...that's where I heard it too.

Note to self: Adults get their news from the Today Show not from a blog written by a guy with purple (or blue or pink) hair who calls himself the Queen of All Media.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! perez. i love him. i need to check him more. i just heard about it from Best Week Ever. :)

stephanielynn said...

LOL...See, you're just like me! Best Week Ever is practically the same thing:)

stephanielynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Αναστασία said...

Hahaha, I feel your pain...I read about stuff on Perez all the time and always feel embarrassed to admit it!
Orrr, sometimes I hear about it on The Soup.
Joel McHale is a genius ;]

stephanielynn said...

Yes, I get updates from The Soup too!!