Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shame.

So here I am at 11:45 on a Saturday morning, still in bed with my cat sleeping under the covers next to me, my laptop in front of me and the latest issue of US Weekly on my lap. (Pretty much perfect, right?) I just finish reading an "article" about the strained relationship between LC and Audrina from The Hills and I look down at the bottom of the page and see an ad. An ad for a television show that I thought was over forever.

The Two Coreys.

I'm ashamed to say that I got so excited I almost ran downstairs to set the TIVO immediately. Instead I blogged about it immediately. (I mean, my computer was right here and the TV was all the way downstairs.)

It's possibly one of the worst shows on television and I love it. Sunday nights. A&E. 10/9C. Watch it.


PS - Can you believe Cory Haim dated Victoria Beckham?  Cory Haim...David Beckham...Cory...David...Not even a contest.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

they dated!!!???? how do you know? when? that is so crazy!

you're morning sounded PERFECT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Αναστασία said...

I thought The Two Coreys was over forever too! Oh mercy, I can't believe it's back...I will once again be glued to A&E every Sunday night at 10.
It's the ultimate tv train wreck...just...can't...look...away...

stephanielynn said...

Amanda,
Click on the link in my post and you can see the video of him talking about it. I wouldn't have believed it except the read a section of her book where it talks about it! Back in the Spice Girl days, I guess.

Anonymous said...

i don't know why i didn't think to click on it. oh my nast! the interview was so crazy. i hope that was a while ago, because i thought he lost weight? i can't get over it.

Julie said...

I believe that was a long time ago before "THE TWO COREYS". That's how I remember him looking on the license to drive interviews. Anyways...love the two coreys and I need to go home right now and set my dvr!!!!!

Julie said...

I was reading on the A&E website that Corey Feldman has a son, Zen Scott, born in 2004! Where was this kid on the show The Two Coreys? So not a reality show! That proves it!