Sunday, June 22, 2008

Crashing Down

Internet, I'm afraid I have some bad news. It's about the Diet Coke Pyramid. 

Remember how I was worried for the day I would bump my desk and it all would come crashing down? Well, two Fridays ago I was minding my own business and crunching some numbers when I thoughtlessly tossed my calculator aside. 

And by aside I mean right into the DCP

By this time we were three cans into the third tier of the pyramid and although no cans fell, there was some unseen damage done to the foundation. Later that day, without warning, it all came crashing down. It was totally embarrassing. I picked all the cans up, took one last picture and then threw them all into the recycling bin. 

Day 3
Somewhere around 2 1/2 weeks.
The last day. Maybe 3 1/2 weeks?
I counted roughly 42 cans, which is apparently enough to fill an entire recycling box.
I'm still getting questions about what happened to the DCP from people that don't sit near enough to have heard the collapse. Apparently they looked forward to seeing the progress when they walked by.

RIP DCP.

2 comments:

Kenn N said...

We, as DCP lovers, cannot let this injustice stand. We must rebuild, for you, for me, for our children.

A world without DCP, isn't a a world at all. I for one would like to see the DCP rebuilt in my lifetime.

Let's take it to the man, WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

stephanielynn said...

Can't say I plan on doing it again anytime soon...but I'll support anyone else in their DCP endeavors.