Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rob & Big Quote of the Week: Finale

Tonight is a sad night, my friends. The last episodes EVER of Rob & Big aired.  I'm not gonna lie, I really am sad.  

Since there will no longer be a Rob & Big Quote of the Week, I decided to include all of my favorites from tonight's episodes instead of picking just one.

Big: "That's all doodoo related.  That's a doodoo related ghost right there. DRG."
Rob: "Doodoo didn't grab me....An entity did."

Rob: "Why is that whole so big?"
Big: "You've got a big a** sledge hammer."

Big: "I just can't have a little dude runnin' through here with sledge hammer like Mr. Clean."

Rob: "Sometimes you've gotta get hit in the face by a ghost and get attacked by rats to find a better thing."

Rob: "Don't have, like, baby rhymes for me right now."


I know you're all torn up about not getting to hear me go on and on about this show anymore. I would be too. I guess I'll just have to watch the season 1 & 2 DVDs that Brian and Amanda bought me and maybe dedicate a post or two to them for old times sake.

Just remember, Do Work Son!

3 comments:

Annie said...

i am totally sad!!! it just hit me like bam!!!! No prep at all!

Αναστασία said...

I'm really sad too!
I will miss them so much! I need to Netflix the first 2 seasons so I can still get my fix ;~)

Anonymous said...

we will greatly miss our boys. what will we do without them? our favorite quote form that night:

Big: The way I feel right now, we're talking about this. I kind of feel like we're both 18 years old. And I just broke it to ya a kid is coming and all my college dreams are shattered.