Friday, April 11, 2008

Panic

This morning I woke up to the sun streaming through the blinds. What time is it? I squinted at the clock and saw 1:32.

WHAT?! 1:32 in Seattle is 2:32 in Salt Lake and I'm supposed to be working today!


Words cannot describe how quickly I jumped out of bed in search of my phone. I knew my phone wouldn't lie to me. Plus, I didn't have my glasses on and even with squinty, blurry morning-eyes I would be able to hold the phone close enough to my face to read it accurately.

7:32.

A half hour early, not five and a half hours late. That's better.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Panic...really. I would have thought, "wow, that was the best last day of work ever."

Anonymous said...

i thought you pulled a Dane Cook for a second.

stephanielynn said...

LOL...I forgot about that Dane Cook routine. How funny!