Monday, April 07, 2008

Buttface and Pork Bomber

On Saturday night Lindsay, Jill and I went to RAM for dinner. When we asked Linds what type of food they had she said "meat", which actually summed it up pretty well. I ordered a pulled pork sandwich and didn't realize what it was actually called until I got my bill.
I don't know if I would have ordered it had I known it was called a "Pork Bomber". Something about that just isn't right...although it was delicious.

They also had Buttface Amber Ale on the menu. I'm not joking. Who thinks, "What should I name my company? I know...Buttface!". Because I'm mature I decided I wanted to name something Buttface. Jill suggested my new portable GPS and now I have a reason to say buttface on a regular basis.

"How do we get there? Buttface will tell us."

"Do I turn left? Check with Buttface."

Why do I still get so much enjoyment out of 5th grade behavior?

6 comments:

Julie said...

I love that word! I'm going to try and remember to ask you periodically how "Buttface" is doing. I've called many things that over the years! Ha.

Αναστασία said...

Buttface! HAHAHAHA! That is hilarious! Also, the PERFECT name for a GPS!

I went to dinner with Annie + your parents last night, and your dad's phone GPS was being kind of a buttface too ;]

Jill Clark said...

I totally love this story, one of the highlights of my trip. So funny! I guess you went with the one story you had a picture for? I'll try and get your CD out tomorrow. Thanks for the good times!

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

There is a restaurant here in Provo that has a sandwich called the Shadowfighter. Every time I order it I regret it for about three days, but then a few weeks later I'll order it again - I can't resist it!

Anonymous said...

that is HILARIOUS! straight naps. :)