Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Call

Today I got the call I've been waiting for...and it was good news! She said she was able to talk with everyone I interviewed with and they all had great things to say about me (which is always nice to hear). They were complimentary of my presentation skills which was a little surprising because I feel like that's an area I struggle in, but she just had nice things to say in general.

No official offer yet. She has to get some approvals from important people that have never met me. But the important thing is that they WANT to make me an offer.

Things are coming together. And I like it.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you. This is great news.

Anonymous said...

so happy for you!!

Kitty said...

Way to go,Steph! We knew you could do it.