Monday, April 28, 2008

Note(s) To Self

1. Don't let your roommate put honey on your cat to try and force it to bath itself and then let the cat take a Sunday nap with you in your bed.  You WILL end up with honey on your sheets.

2. Beware of anything metal on the sidewalk when it's pouring rain and you're wearing high-heeled boots.  Oh, and also beware of the floor when you get off the elevator after walking through said rain.

3. Don't go to Target just because you're bored.  You will buy A LOT of things you don't need and you will regret it, but you still probably won't take them back.

2 comments:

Danny K. said...

You can take the girl out of Salt Lake but you can't take the Target out of the girl. There must be a 12-step program for this.

Sarah said...

I am sort of addicted to Target. If I haven't been in over a week, I start getting cravings, like "what am I missing? what if there's something new that I NEED to have?..." Glad to hear you struggle with it too. It's one of my vices.