Wednesday, April 02, 2008

End of an Era

Today was my last day of work...kind of. It felt a little strange and also a little anti-climactic. I don't think it has really set in yet. Plus, I still have to work from Seattle for another week so I'm not officially done.

I've spent the entire week visiting family and friends and trying to say goodbye. There are so many people I wish I could take with me!

-------------------------------------

In TV news, I watched Rob & Big last night at T&J's and thought it was pretty funny. Then I watched it again tonight with Brian & Amanda and it was HILARIOUS. We were laughing so hard.

Quote of the Week: Brought to you by Rob.

"Pick a hand. (Shows one hand.) Nothing. (Shows the other hand.) Nothing. I'm a magician."

Probably not funny unless you watch it...

1 comment:

Annie said...

can i come with?!!!!