Thursday, February 07, 2008

Someone's Been Sleeping In My Bed!

Two people came to look at the house tonight.  As I've mentioned before, it's a little weird to think of strangers roaming around in your house while you're not there.  I'm always interested to see if anything has been moved after I know someone's walked through.

When I left for work this morning I knew someone was going to be coming by so I kicked Max out of my bed and made it nice and tidy.  Tonight when I got home the pillows on my bed were in random spots.  Almost as if someone had been laying in it.

The house is for sale.  The bed is not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dirty! i hope you washed those sheets. purely naps. :)

stephanielynn said...

I actually think it was Max sleeping on my pillows, but still made me a little nervous.

Anonymous said...

i HOPE it was max. how nappy would that be if someone climbed in? purely naps. :)

cds said...

whoa! my guess is the real estate agent...i think he/she should be confronted...