Friday, February 29, 2008

The Taste is Gonna Move You!

I must not be feeling well because I went to the West Valley Wal-Mart two days in a row during lunch. Anyone who has been to this particular Wal-Mart, or really any Wal-Mart for that matter, knows how painfully slow checking-out is. While standing in the never-ending line today I decided to inspect all the different types of gum at the stand and one caught my eye.

Juicy Fruit.

I instantly remembered the smell and the taste (the whole 3 seconds that it lasts) and had to have it.   I couldn't leave the store without it.  I have no idea why Juicy Fruit makes me happy Something good must have happened while chewing it.

The jingle got in my head and I was singing it all afternoon.  Enjoy.

6 comments:

Scott said...

That is one of the dirtiest commercials ever. Just watch it and think "That's what she said"

Anonymous said...

"the taste the taste the taste is gonna move ya." i totally remember the jingle. i have craved it too. isn't it weird when little memories pop up? i have also craved Big Red. the drink, not the gum. nobody really remembers the drink. :)

Danny K. said...

Thanks Howard, because of you I've been watching vintage McDonald's commercials on YouTube all day.

Annie said...

That is a pretty dirty...if you think of it like that

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stephanielynn said...

I had to edit a comment from Ben...

"I think you should do a knock-off of that commercial. Just say "AU" instead of "Juicy Fruit"