Monday, February 11, 2008

Wasting Two Minutes of Your Life

After my last post about Rob & Big (Aren't you getting sick of hearing about that show?) Mark informed me of a little experiment he and his co-workers did where they tried to recreate/beat the world record Big set of peeling and eating three bananas is one minute. I thought it would be interesting to see how well I could do.

Here is the result of that curiosity.



It appears that I'm not trying very hard, but I am! Also, I realize now that I may have cheated by starting to peel the second banana before completely finishing the first. Either way, it's harder than it looks.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Steph. This was very funny! You crack me up girl.

NatAttack said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

I want to do this.

I LOVE THE VLOG FORMAT. Keep it up!

One of these days I'll have to give R&B a try..

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i was like hurry!! you are going way too slow! :) big downed them. i mean he ate them like it was nothing. imagine doing it with a bunch of people there. too funny!

Anonymous said...

This is undoubtedly the greatest thing I have seen all day, even if you did break my personal best of 1 1/2. My favorite part is "I don't have a stopwatch, so I'm going to... ... ... start now!"

cds said...

ummm, i'm sorry...did you really just do that?!

you are HI-larious.

stephanielynn said...

Mark, I had to "start now" because the minute changed right then. What else was I supposed to do?

Danny K. said...

You really need a roommate.

Lindsay Jane said...

Steph, way to "do work." I'm so proud!