Monday, February 04, 2008

Randoms

I was writing in my journal tonight and a piece of paper fell out of it. I opened it and saw the title "Adventures of the Day" written at the top. There were three entries, three days in a row and I kind of liked two of them.

October 4, 2004.
I was almost killed by a giant wasp on my window screen. I trapped it in a cup and, sweating and shaking, took it outside where I proceeded to lock myself out of the apartment (with a towel on my head). Luckily Ranya's window was open so I climbed through.

October 6, 2004.
I made my first crazy friend on the bus today. I climbed on, sat down and she immediately turned and said, "How's school?". Why would she just assume I'm in school? So I informed her I'm not and she was absolutely shocked. She proceeded to ask me a million random questions, one of them being, "What does your husband do?". Again with the assumptions. Again with being shocked when I tell her I'm not married. We ended the bus ride by talking about the MoTab and whether or not the church had a special deal to get their outfits from ZCMI. Wow.

2 comments:

Annie said...

those are pretty funny. and #2 is a classic steph story-

Anonymous said...

oh dang! :)