Monday, February 18, 2008

Lackluster Blog

I was on a roll.  In January I posted a record-breaking 28 times.  So far in February it has been 18, which is above average.  That lovin' feeling for my blog, which was once lost, had returned.

But then seasons four and five (and now six) of Dawson's Creek came along and hijacked my life. Not to mention major life decisions reared their ugly little heads and I've been forced to put effort into sending them packing. Although I must say I'm slightly impressed with how I've been able to avoid real life while still fulfilling basic day-to-day responsibilities.  Its not as easy as you'd think.

Whatever the reasons (the creek, life decisions, allowing time to recover from the banana video) my dear blog has been neglected and I don't like it.

I think I'm back on the blogging train.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Yay. Steph is back!

cds said...

well halle-freakin-lujah!