Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yesterday

*Heard on a conference call while talking about a campaign's poor performance:
"It's like when your kid comes in 6th place. I wouldn't know because I hate children. That would actually make me happy."

*I was taught a new word: Felicitations.
My favorite definition was "a less common word for congratulations" because it was as if dictionary.com was even telling me it was a dumb word to use. But it's not dumb, you see. Below is snippet of the conversation I had when being taught this word.

Me: So, here's a question. People say 'congrats' instead of congratulations. Can I start saying 'felicitats'? Because if so, then there's a good chance I'll start incorporating that into my vocabulary.

See? Not dumb! Fun. And awesome.

*I encountered a 12,000 calorie cake. It was 7lbs. And tasted like a Hostess Cupcake.

No comments: