Monday, September 27, 2010

This. That.

+I've been driving with a check engine light on for two months (including a trip to Canada and a trip to Utah). But the last few days it has become painfully clear that I can't ignore it any longer. So tonight I dropped my car off to a mechanic for the first time ever. Well, except for that time I got rear ended getting on the freeway in Provo. That was a doozy. This is the first real time. Keep your fingers crossed that it's just the O2 sensor.

+Tonight I made scotcheroos for LL's birthday and used milk chocolate chips. We'll find out tomorrow how they taste. This is what life looks like when you live on the edge, folks.

+Two reasons for actually working in the office tomorrow (unlike today):
1. More access to real food
2. Less immediate access to candy

+Tonight Fred Meyer was doubling as a club. That's the only explanation for what was happening. There was a DJ playing very loud music. And students everywhere. They were dropping them off by the bus load. When we left we saw hoards of kids walking down the street with their lanyards and backpacks and purple/gold t-shirts and excited freshman faces. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen (and I went to BYU).

+I'm getting a new computer at work and my excitement is close to Christmas levels. What has my life come to?

+Instead of figuring out how to use my external hard drive properly, I'm tempted to just buy a new computer with more space. Problem solved.

+My tan is fading. Something must be done.

No comments: