Saturday, November 01, 2008

...The Goose is Getting Fat

I absolutely cannot believe that it's November. Before we know it Christmas will be here! And you know what the means? Christmas music. I. LOVE. IT.

I've been listening to The Hotel Cafe Presents Winter Songs all night and am completely enjoying myself (minus the fact that I'm working away...uh...minus this blog break). You should go buy it. And guess who's got a song on it? Brandi Carlile, of course! It's a totally depressing song, but still so good. I listen to it year round.

Anyway, Christmas is coming. Listen to Christmas music. The end.

4 comments:

Breann said...

I totally tapped into the Christmas music on my ipod last week at work. It made me happy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Christmas music too! i am trying to make a mix cd. i'll have to try the one you're listening to. i would LOVE to hear the brandi song.

Sarah said...

Ahhhhh....no Christmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving! It's a rule!

Julie said...

Bah Humbug Sarah! Christmas music begins for me around September unless one of my favorite musicians puts out a CD in this 4 month period, or a movie with a really good soundtrack comes out and distracts me. I think two seasons ago I didn't listen to Christmas music at all. It was all Johnny Cash!