Thursday, November 06, 2008

Conversation of the Day

Chats McGee: ...She's my McDreamy.
Me: Your McDreamy, huh?
CM: You know who they call McDreamy, right?
Me: Do I know? Are you kidding me right now?


In related Grey's Anatomy news:
1. Lindsay called me on the phone from upstairs (while I was downstairs in my room) to tell me the news about Dr. Hahn getting the boot. Relationship with Callie or not, I just really didn't like her character.
2. I kind of love Alex and Izzie.
3. Denny! I more than kind of love JDM.
4. I'm not so sure how I feel about military doctor. It could go either way.
4. That elderly couple broke my heart tonight. I may or may not have shed a tear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am just now about to watch last night's episode.

for real chats asking about do you know who mcdreamy is, please.

i am excited for dr. hahn to leave as well. she just bugged. you do know she's the girl who was kidnapped in "Silence of the Lambs" right?

i love denny too.

love izzy and alex getting together.

not sure about crazy military man myself.

am loving mcsteamy now. and he seriously needs a GOOD looking girl to hook up with. seriously!! and it better not be grey's half sister.

Anonymous said...

just saw last night's episode and seriously cried on the old people's part. i kept thinking about brian. :)

and i love denny. so much i wish he didn't die. :)

Carlee said...

Cried my eyes out Steph - watched it over the weekend and bawled like a giant baby. What is the deal!?!? This show make me cry almost every week. .. even at non-emotional stuff which makes me look weird.