Monday, July 14, 2008

You Might Be Losing Your Mind If...

...You miss two appointments at the gym in 8 days because you thought they were at a different time or even a different day even though you wrote it down at the gym, added it to your calendar at home and to your Outlook calendar at work.

I'm distracted. 

I'm working long hours (in the office before 7am twice last week and working from home nights/weekends). I'm in an anxious state nearly constantly. I almost missed my bus stop on Friday afternoon because I literally could not keep my eyes open long enough to figure out where I was en route. I barely even have time to read Perez (I said barely, which means I still do. I have priorities).

I need better life management skills. Or a better life.

1 comment:

Jill Clark said...

I hate that feeling of constant stress, like you can't see when the next break in it is going to come. Things always tend to slow down, or you get used the fast pace and life is good again.