Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thanks...I Guess.

I was sitting at my desk at 6:55 am this morning. I think it's safe to say that's the earliest I've ever been to work and probably safe to say it won't happen again for a long time. 

Since I had to wake up in the 5's (as Natalie would say) to get there that early, I opted for the time-saving curly hair. I've worn my hair curly plenty of times, but never curly and down - until today. Apparently it was a hit.

My favorite comment came from my trainer.

J: You got your hair done.
S: What do you mean?
J: It's curly - you don't have curly hair do you?
S: Yeah, I just straighten it most of the time. Today I didn't have time to do it.
J: It looks nice.
S: Thanks. A lot of people have said that today. Maybe I should not do my hair more often.
J: You'll be attracting a lot more bees with that honey. You won't be coming around here anymore.

Pretty awkward, right? Was that a compliment or a fat joke? I'm not sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

compliment. creepy. but a compliment. :)

Annie said...

i absolutely love the situations-conversations that you seem to have. they are so enjoyable to read about

NatAttack said...

I HATE THE 5'S!

AND THE 6'S!

Oh wait. AND THE 7'S!

LONG LIVE THE 9'S!!!!