Thursday, July 03, 2008

...They're Multiplying.

Sometimes I get annoyed with how everyone raves about Mia Michaels on So You Think You Can Dance. But the thing is, she's pretty freaking awesome. 

I loved both of her dances last night.  

Katee & Joshua gave me chills. Plus, I love this Adele song.


Kherington & Twitch. I may or may not have a little crush on Twitch.


PS - Why did Wade Robson get too cool for the show? He was delightful to look at. And his dances were pretty amazing too.

And where's Shane Sparks? I loved this group routine (and immediately downloaded the song).


Is anyone out there STILL not watching this show?

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Katee and Joshua are my favorites!!The show was really great this week. Dad missed it because he was in Kentucky so I think I'll have to to watch it again. :)

NatAttack said...

I'm in love with this show. GOING TO THE TOUR!!!

Bleeding Love is still my fave dance of the season.

Xi Eta Chapter said...

Oops - didn't read this before I raved about Mia the other day, my bad! (but I do love her! :) )

And I'm totally with Natalie on my favorite dance.