Sunday, July 20, 2008

Something to Smile About

This weekend was a breath of fresh air. Carlee, Lindsay and I rocked Seattle. I worked a half-day on Friday, didn't touch work on Saturday, ate good food, laughed, spent time at Target, enjoyed the sunshine - it was exactly what I needed and I think Carlee should move here!

I'd love to post all about it tonight, but I'm trying to get to bed early to sleep well, put all the negativity I've been feeling the past few weeks behind me and fresh start tomorrow. 

For now I'll leave you with these to give you a taste of what's to come.




3 comments:

Annie said...

steph, i watched the videos on lindsay's blog...good job on the guitar and hello i miss you even more now!!! I love and miss your laugh so much!!!

Anonymous said...

i was wondering where annie got that video. :)

i LOVE the photos! too cute and funny. girl you are looking tan and skinny next to that big ace TV! :)

Maria said...

Stephanie, you're hot.