Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eliminate the Negative


Looks like Debbie Downer hacked into blogger and posted on my blog last night. Wah, wah...






So, all of those things are true and I still think I might be losing my mind, but I'm not going to dwell on that. What I am going to dwell on is the fact that this lady is going to be in town in two days! I'm so excited to feel like I have friends again - even if it's only for three days.

I miss everyone in SLC  - my family, DMark friends, old roomies and their babies, Jill, Emily, Chelsea, etc...Wah, wah...

Crap, this post was supposed to accentuate the positive!

6 comments:

Annie said...

i miss you too!!!!!

Jill Clark said...

I totally miss you not being around. I thought that when you posted about Chilie's. I wanted to call you right then and go, but realized you were so far away!

You look super cute in that picture by the way.

Anonymous said...

it will get better. promise. we miss you too! but know life can progress out there. :) love you! my mom would say this to me when i was a teenager and i HATED it! :)

"this to shall pass."

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

I love Debbie Downer. So when are you coming out here? I can't wait!!! P.s. your hair is cute do you have highlights?

stephanielynn said...

I'm coming August 27th - September 1st. Is it still cool to stay with you? Oh and that picture is old so I don't have highlights anymore.

Chandra Wruble said...

I will have to dig around for a picture to show you. My aunt (my dads brothers wife) looks just like debbie downer....and her name is debbie.