Thursday, July 03, 2008

Lazy Day Afternoon

Today was brilliant. I've had a rough couple of weeks at work so I couldn't think of anything better than having today off and nothing to do.
  • I woke up to a Brandi Carlile song. The best part was I heard it and started singing along in my semi-conscious state before I realized it was actually my alarm and that I needed to wake up.
  • It was 10 am.
  • Max was cuddled up next to me.
  • I ate breakfast and then crawled back in bed for an hour and surfed the internet.
  • I went to the gym.
  • I came home to watch Wimbledon and fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours.
  • Then I moved to my bed for another 2 hours. A 4 hour nap! Awesome.
  • Finally, I mustered up the energy for a shower. 
  • And I've been doing nothing ever since.
I think I'll eat something, read and then watch tonight's SYTYCD. Sounds like a successful day to me.

No comments: