Sunday, February 01, 2009

Three Days, Two Concerts

While Annie was in town we were able to see two shows. Her first night here we saw Marc Broussard at the Showbox.
Looks classy, right?
I could have done without one of the openers, but Marc was fantastic. At one point he strapped on a washboard and rocked out. I loved it. I'm excited to see him on the cruise next month!
Lindsay and I usually don't find anyone to hit up the shows with us, but the group was pretty big that night.
Two days later we saw Adele at Neumos. Annie got to experience the beauty of Capitol Hill AND a fantastic show.
Weird that Annie and I both kind of look like we just woke up?
James Morrison opened for Adele and I'm now a huge fan. Physically he reminds of me American Idol's Elliott Yamin (remember how I was rooting for him?) and I just loved his voice.
Adele was obviously fantastic. I don't know what to say other than I could have listened to her sing all night.
Both shows were great and it was fun to bring Annie in on the action. Next up is Brandi Carlile on Friday!

1 comment:

Αναστασία said...

I have never heard anything by Marc, James OR Adele.
Looks like I've got some musical homework to do.