Monday, February 16, 2009

Do I Get A Prize?

Today was a strange, random day (for a lot of reasons). And to add to the strangeness was poop.

Yes, I said poop.

On the way upstairs to partake of the Monday morning bagel fest, a co-worker called me over to the coffee machine and said, "Please tell me that's fake". I looked over to find a wet pile of poo, not unlike the image below. In the sink.
Now, I enjoy a little potty humor now and again, but poo in the sink is not really my style.

Several hours later I was picking up some papers from the printer (that sits on the floor) and saw another pile of fake poo on the ground. I laughed out loud.

Let's recap:
Poo in the sink = not so funny.
Poo next to the printer = funny.

It was like someone was having an Easter egg hunt with piles of fake poo.
And clearly I'm the winner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick!! i thought that was dooty when it popped up. someone IS having a fun time with this. :)

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

Awe poop, I love poop it seems to be something I can't get away from dealing with. But fake poo in the sink is definatley nasty. Miss ya steph and Owen is big he is almost 16 pounds! How did that happen? My baby is already trying to grow up and be two like Gavin

Anonymous said...

Poo next the printer = funny

it also ='s a good laugh for Stephie on a Tuesday morning