Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sneaking Around

I made a trip out to my car this afternoon between the second and third hour of church. The lesson was being taught from The Ensign and I thought I had left my copy in the car. As I poked my head in and looked around I didn't find the magazine, but my Sunday morning can of Diet Coke caught my eye.

I climbed in, closed the door and took a couple gulps from the can.

As I got out of the car and walked back to the building I had to laugh to myself. I felt like I had just snuck out to my car for a secret smoke break or something.

And in the end my copy of The Ensign was in my purse under my chair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! love it! gotta have that "beer" man. ahhhh!

Sarah said...

Steph, I do that ALL THE TIME!!! Especially on fast Sunday. I usually have a secret stash of food in there. Then again...I have a pretty good excuse. ;)

Kenn N said...

I found your bishop's number, and I'm telling.


Telling him to get a mini fridge in the RS room for Diet Coke.

stephanielynn said...

Sar, you totally have a good excuse!

And Kenn, that's the best idea I've ever heard. Good thing my roomie is the RSP...maybe I can work this out.