Monday, January 21, 2008

RIP

It's official.  My phone has passed on.  It turns out it was a true Howard and couldn't swim.  I can still try Uncle Joe's suggestion of the hair dryer, but I have a feeling it's too late.
This is the conversation I had with the guy at the Verizon store.

Me: I may have washed my phone with a load of laundry.  What are my options?
Verizon Guy: Let me take a look at it.  It won't turn on at all?
Me: No.
VG: Do you have insurance?
Me: No.
VG: Okay...it doesn't look like you're eligible for an upgrade....
Me: So I have to pay full price for a new phone?
VG: Yeah....(nervous laughter because I look like a girl that's about to crack)
Me: What are the chances that if I took this to your tech support over there that they'd be able to make it work?
VG: Umm...slim to none.

And there you have it.  Oh, and they don't make that phone anymore so I couldn't buy it again even if I wanted to.  Which I do.

So what did I do?  Well, I reactivated this beauty.  Pretty classy if I do say so myself.














Don't be jealous that you're phone doesn't charge on a sweet docking station.


This phone is bringin' sexy back.  Either that or 2004 - I'm not sure which.

3 comments:

Danny K. said...

Your phone fought in World War II with my Grandpa. Your phone's so old it's dating Ashton Kutcher.

Jill Clark said...

If you need someone to give the eugoogooly, just let me know.

stephanielynn said...

Rude, Danny. Funny, but rude.

Jill, maybe we can have a service this weekend:)