Thursday, January 03, 2008

Because I Like to Embarrass Myself

I stumbled upon some real gems while I was at home last week.
1st Grade: I hit my peak in first grade.  I little early, I'd say.
5th Grade: Sweet crusted bangs...and sweater.
7th Grade: I call that hairstyle "the mushroom" or "the triangle".
9th Grade: Looks like I discovered how to look trashy.  Yes, that's a denim, button-up shirt and an awesome BFF ring on a necklace.
11th Grade: Things started to work themselves out...

If you're lucky I might post the years I left out.  Cross your fingers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! these are so funny! the denim shirt is priceless. :)

Annie said...

i love these! i think that sweater you are wearing in 5th grade was mine originally! Sweet for the hand me downs.

stephanielynn said...

I think that sweater was yours too. Embarrassing for both of us.

Anonymous said...

You were one of those cute girls with clear skin in high school...so freakin' lucky!

stephanielynn said...

Don't worry Steph, the non-clear skin came AFTER high school and has continued. I think that's worse...