Thursday, January 31, 2008

Because I Know You All Care What I Think

+Even though I hate being hot, lately I've taken to blasting the heat in my car until I can hardly stand it. Then leave it off for the rest of the way home.
+Since Lindsay moved out and there's no one here to cook or be domestic, I only have to take the trash out once a week.
+Every time Ellen does something nice for someone on her show I get teary-eyed.  Today she gave someone a car and the woman was SO happy that it made me cry.
+I love music.  This week I discovered Amos Lee.  I wish I could just buy CDs from iTunes all day long.
+HOUSE was new this week. Dr. House is such a jerk and I like it.
+Monday I didn't feel well so I skipped dinner.  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I had a PB & J sandwich for dinner. Grocery shopping is definitely on my to do list this weekend.
+I absolutely LOVE my new computer.  No buyer's remorse here.
+Today my shirt was too tight.  Not in a "Your shirt is too tight and it's inappropriate for the work place" type way, but in a "That may have fit you at one time but it doesn't now" type way. Bummer.
+I have woken up late 3 of the 4 days this week.  Today I was so tired of wearing my hair curly (which is what I do when I get up late) so I blow dried the top so it appeared straight and pulled the rest back.  I got a lot of compliments and am considering not doing my hair every day.
+The Real World/Road Rules Challenge - Gauntlet III started last week.  Nothing's better than some trashy reality TV.
+I'm so happy that Friday Night Lights has had so many new episodes. Tim Riggins loves Lyla!
+I only feel pressure to shovel my driveway if all of my neighbors have shoveled theirs.
+I'm going to see Juno again this weekend.  I'm excited.
+I know nothing about politics and can't seem to muster up the real desire to learn.  
+Sometimes LOST really does creep me out.  It's just so weird.
+Tomorrow is Friday and that makes me happy.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Steph, I have a bunch of Amos Lee if you want them. and i have joe purdy who you might like if you like amos.

Jill Clark said...

I love when you do posts like these. I think they are so fun.

Lindsay Jane said...

I teared up a little to when Ellen gave away the car, but I think it was more because I really miss her writers. Fake guest and too many games finally got the better of me.

Αναστασία said...

I must say, you have impeccable taste in television shows :)

stephanielynn said...

LOL...I just realized that 1/3 of my thoughts revolved around TV. Hmmm...