Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On My Mind

1. When did Utah actually get cold?  It almost feels like I'm in Michigan again.  Almost.
2. Rob & Big are back! And they are still hilarious.
3. I need to secure the wireless network and have no idea how.
4. I've been trying to spend less money on eating out which has forced me to bring my lunch to work.  Carlee has successfully tempted me into going out to lunch with her two days in a row.  Not good.
5. Why do I have to check PerezHilton.com every morning?  It's like I can't start working until I know that Matthew McConaughey knocked up his girlfriend and Rosie O'Donnell thinks Britney is the next Princess Diana.
6. Ellen's show is slightly crappy without her writers.  I think she's gone nearly a week without a real celebrity guest.
7.  Pepperoni pizza Lean Pockets aren't that bad.
8. Dole's fruit parfait's are delicious.
9. I'm going to Park City this weekend to try to see some celebrities.  Hopefully my dream of seeing someone get harassed by paparazzi will come true.
10. I've been toying with the idea of being brutally honest at work. I don't think it would go over so well.
11. I painted my nails on Sunday night and none have chipped yet.  I think that's  first.
12.  Since Lindsay left Max has been sleeping with me every night and I like it.  I know as soon as she comes back he'll ditch me again, but that's Ok.
13. I'm wondering if/hoping Grey's Anatomy is new tomorrow.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Are you and amanda going to park city together? Have fun!

stephanielynn said...

Yeah, we are. You want to come?

Annie said...

What time you guys going?