Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why

As I was trying to work last night I got a little distracted, which is not uncommon, thinking about why (?!?) my cat continues to eat all of my clothing. No, seriously. WHY? I put a shirt on yesterday and half of the sleeve right on my wrist was eaten.

Maybe I wore it anyway, maybe I didn't. Maybe I did. Or didn't. But I did.

So I decided to take my question to the web of information. And as I started to type in my question I got distracted again (Are you seeing a pattern?) and only got one word in. When I regained focus and looked back at my screen the predictive search results caught my eye.

I mean, they're just brilliant.


Do I even need to tell you which are my favorites?

In the end, I got distracted with this list above and never did find out why my cat eats clothes. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

oliver.and.emily said...

why can't i own a canadian? yeah, i have a few favorites there too.

Matthew said...

I'm going to guess...

"Why is my poop green"

and

"Why do dogs eat poop"

And might I say...I really wonder why men have nipples.

stephanielynn said...

Cambo, going with the poop theme was a good choice, however, my top three are (in no particular order):

1. Nipples
2. Canadian
3. Poop green