Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rehab

I previously mentioned how my cat is into eating things he shouldn't. It started out innocently enough with a few hair ties here and there. Sometimes a drawstring on a hoodie. And maybe yesterday when I went to put on my Chucks I could only lace them through half of the holes and then tie on a gnawed off piece of shoelace to another piece so it was long enough to tie.

Those things are kind of understandable. Cats play with strings and all of those things are string-like. Do most cats full-on EAT the strings they play with? Probably not. But we already knew that Max was "special" in so many ways. (Do I need to remind you that he CHEWS GUM?)

Tonight things got out of hand.

Exhibit A:That's Lindsay and that's her half-eaten shirt. I think he's addicted to cotton.

Anyone know of a good kitty rehab?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! he's like a dog!

bosco eats everything too! and i feel like he's a baby. (even though he is) i have to pick up every small thing on the floor. he loves to dig into the bathroom trash and find the q-tips! and eats the cotton! sick! used q-tips!

but wow, he hasn't moved on to clothes. i would be so pissed!