Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PEOPLE Got It Wrong

I just spent 15 minutes critiquing People's candidates for 2009's Sexiest Man Alive with two other co-workers.
 
I get a comped copy of the magazine sent to me weekly at the office, as do several other co-workers. After we retrieved our copies from our mailboxes this morning it was only natural that we'd work this review into our day.
 
Johnny Depp was the real winner, but can you guess who I would have cast my vote for?
 
That's right, friends.
 
 Ryan "Dreamboat" Reynolds

4 comments:

Maria said...

When I saw the title to this post, I knew it would be about the Sexiest Man Alive. I totally don't think that Johnny Depp is either. And Ryan IS pretty dream-boaty.

Jill Clark said...

I totally second Ryan. I think I watch "The Proposal" just to see him half naked. Wow!

Yo said...

haha.. i have to say, I think you are right steph.

Anonymous said...

i'm just so glad you didn't say that fool who plays edward! lol!

ryan is a great pick!