Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On the bus today...

...a few things happened.

Possibly the most notable is that I didn't fall asleep on the way to OR from work.
Not even a little bit.
I guess 9 hours of sleep will do that for you. But apparently I didn't learn my lesson because I'll be clocking 6.5 hours at most tonight. Oh well, there's always the bus ride in the morning, right?

I saw Ashley Parker Angel.
Remember him from the band O-Town and his hit show on MTV There & Back? When I say "hit show" I mean "reality show train wreck that was only watched by me, my brother and my sister-in-law".

Yup, it was him. Or someone that looked like him in business casual.

I also saw my future husband. He got on near the mall with a tackle box and finishing rod. Kind of weird, but since learning how to fish was on my list of things to do this summer I figured this could only mean that we were perfect for each other. Plus, he was totally adorable.

But then he got off at a random stop in the middle of the bus route in a non-residential area where I usually only see homeless people get on or off. This of course led me to believe that fishing was not just a hobby, but a way of survival and that I might walk past him one day sleeping on the sidewalk or peeing into an empty milk carton.

But I don't jump to conclusions or anything...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i watched there and back too. i hated his girlfriend and he was ridiculous- their poor baby! great tv! haha.

Anonymous said...

oh his girlfriend was the worse!! i think they broke up too!